On the one hand, the number of available options is large enough, as crypto beginners may leverage hot and cold wallets or diverse services to invest in crypto. On the other hand, crypto exchanges offer holders the best opportunity, no matter what their goal is.
Exchanges combine different options, empowering users to either trade cryptocurrencies, exchanging one coin to another, or to keep their funds, waiting for powerful bullish trends. While the best keeping option is clear, the next question appears. Which trading platform is the best to choose?
While talking about the best platform for purchasing NEO, beginners or experienced traders/investors need to take the following aspects into account:
• Reliable exchanges are regulated. The matter of safety skyrockets under the current crypto tendencies – the sector of digital assets is moving out of the shadows. This said unlicensed exchanges are not among the best choices.
• Exchanges need to take care of their users. You need to open an account on a safe exchange that offers diverse security options and protects users’ funds appropriately.
• The more available assets don’t mean the better. The number of issued cryptocurrencies is constantly on the rise, but many assets are scam projects. Reliable exchanges list liquid cryptocurrencies only.
B2BX opens the door to crypto investing and trading, granting registered users numerous features. Foremost, newcomers may buy NEO instantly, using their credit cards only. The investing process sounds exceptionally straightforward with the B2BX exchange. Meanwhile, holders get some more options:
1. Receive and send NEO coins from your personal secured wallet.
2. Activate additional security settings to avoid unauthorized access (2FA authentication, white list of crypto addresses).
Exchange NEO to other listed currencies with minimum fees.
What are the required steps to get your first NEO coins?
1. Open your B2BX account. The registration stage requires some basic information.
2. Complete your account verification. The exchange is compliant with KYC requirements; hence, unverified users cannot buy NEO with credit card.
3. Select the deposit option and inscribe your payment information to convert fiat money into digital assets.
The crypto market is among the fast-growing investing trends, and B2BX makes it easier to join.